LED strip lights are one of the most economic and durable decorative makeover solutions for boring home spaces.
In this article, we will discuss a few creative ways in which you can bring to life some of the boring spaces in your home.
- Behind TV screen/ Monitor: Lining the back of your T.V screen/Monitor with colorful strip lights creates a splashback lighting effect. This would set the perfect ambiance for a gaming session or a movie night.
- Paintings/Picture Frames: Since LED strip lights do not emit excessive heat, they are safe to be used close to art & decor. You can stick LED strip lights to the back of your pictures/paintings to make them stand out.
- Railings: Adding strip lights to the underlining of railings will add a downlight ambiance effect to the stairs. This is both aesthetically pleasing and practical.
- Mirrors: Create shadow-reducing splashback lighting effects by adding striplights to the rear edges of a mirror. This is less harsh than a front-lit vanity mirror.
- Cabinets: Striplights can create a view-enhancing effect and provide the ideal ‘task-lighting’. These can work well to illuminate kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, and other home cabinets.
- Cornices: You can create ambient lighting above doors or around the edge of rooms that have a recess suitable for housing LED strip lights.Water-proof Striplights & Wet-Zones:Ponds/Fountains: Using water-proof and impact-resistant LED strip lights you can add a soft glow to ponds and plumbed fountains. Make sure to house the power-supply properly. Aquariums: Adding water-resistant LED strip lights to the interior or exterior of an aquarium can add the effect of accented lighting. There are many creative ways to use LED strip lights to add life to your home space, however, there are a few things that you should keep in mind.
Power Supply Since LED strip lights are powered via a transformer you need to be careful to select the right one that fits your LED strip lights. The transformer ensures the LED strip light is not overloaded with voltage by reducing the voltage from the mains to the amount required by the LED strip lights. IP rating The IP rating of LED striplights indicates the product’s resistance to water or dust. Depending on the area you wish to use these strip lights you can choose a suitable product by matching its IP rating.The above mentioned are a few of the many ways you can light up your space with LED strip lights. If you’re looking to find the right LED strip lights for your space, visit your website www.indexlights.com, And if you found this article informative drop your comments below, like, and share.