1. Definition of Terms
- “You” and “your” means the person ordering goods from Index Lights Online app/website, who must be over 18 years of age. “Index Lights” or “we” or “us” or “our” means Index Lights Online whose registered office is 3385, AlGhayda Tower, Sari Street, AlKhalidiya, Office 402, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- “Home” means the main page of the app/website, showing the banners, app/website departments & brands we represent.
- “Products” means the category and sub-categories we have in our stores.
- “Account” means your details and shopping history which is created when you register to shop through our Index Lights app/website.
This section explains how you are allowed to access and use the app/website.
1. Use of and access to the app/website:
- From time to time it will be necessary for us to carry out maintenance on the app/website which may result in occasional periods of downtime.
- We cannot promise that the app/website will be uninterrupted or error- free or that defects in the app/website will be corrected.
- You can use the app/website to browse and buy goods and services from us and to manage your account with us but not for any other purpose.
- You must not share your Index Lights Online app/website email / username and password with anyone.
- One user cannot have multiple accounts. If a user was found to have multiple accounts, Index Lights online has the right to suspend the account.
- In the case of suspected fraud, Index Lights online has the right to suspend the account.
- Free Samples are subject to availability.
2. Content of the app/website:
- We may update the app/website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the app/website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Although we try to update the information on the app/website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, that the content on the app/website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that the app/website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- All rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, in any data on the app/website, or any part of the app/website, provided by us or you, or any third party, such as for example your shopping list or favorite items (the data) will automatically be owned by Index Lights Online app/website. You agree that you are not allowed to use the data, or permit any third party to use it, without our express permission. If the law prevents us from automatically owning any rights in the data, you now assign such rights to us.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the app/website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. Terms of Sale
These terms of sale will apply if you place orders on our app/website.
1. Becoming a Customer:
- To place an order on our app/website you must be over 18 years of age, require delivery in our delivery area or a collection in our retail outlet (Unless Specified) and either have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name, or agree by the act of placing an order to pay cash on delivery.
- When you register you will create a username and password which you must use whenever you shop with us. You must treat your username and password as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. Please keep this information in a safe place because you will be responsible for all activities and orders made under your password and username. If you think that someone else may either know or be using your username and password, please contact us immediately through one of our channels.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts for any fraudulent activity or misuse of service.
2. Our Contract:
- Our app/website invites you to buy goods from us. Once you have placed an order on the app/website we will send you an order acknowledgement by email setting out what you have ordered and the price of your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from us.
- These terms regulate the supply of goods to you by Index Lights Online. Any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those made fraudulently or implied by statute) are excluded.
- The price of the chosen item(s) you order will be the price on the app/website at the time you place your order or amend your order. In terms of any price difference we will advise.
- Errors may occur in the process of providing product and pricing information by Index Lights Online app/website. We cannot confirm the price of a product except after ordering. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- In the event that Index Lights Online app/website accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or becomes liable for cash payment upon delivery. The credit card payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit card account, or a store credit may be offered.
- Sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to maintain the fact of being the lowest price provider in Saudi Arabia, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Orders placed through the app/website will be subject to the online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. Further, description/performance of products are based on the catalog and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, in case the write-up provided against a product is not that of ours and are subject to change without prior notice.
- We give you the choice of ordering certain items as per packing size. As it is difficult to select loose items such as small bulbs & accessories.
- In addition to the price, a delivery or a collection charge as shown at checkout may also be payable by you.
4. Order Acceptance:
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Limitations on quantities available for purchase inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud are some situations that may result in the order being cancelled, additional verification’s or information may be requested before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit/debit card account or a store credit may be offered. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are present at time of delivery.
- Index Lights Online does not provide this service to the commercial sector.
- Index Lights Online has the right to cancel any order without notice.
- In the case of finding no one to receive the delivery at the specified location, customer must be aware that the delivery driver will only wait for a maximum period of 10 minutes before leaving.
- Driver will contact the customer via mobile number only.
5. Changing Your Mind:
- You can cancel or amend your order at any time prior to delivery or collection. Due to how our systems work, if you want to add goods you can re-order by contacting the customer service through mobile number +966-539086815 or sending an email to email@example.com.
- You can change your order anytime up to delivery or collection, by contacting the customer service through mobile number +966-539086815 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders that are cancelled after they have been delivered or part- cancelled during delivery are subject to a SAR 30 cancellation fee to be deducted from your refund for delivery and processing. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been delivered or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
- If you have ordered items which are out of stock you may choose between replacing with the closest or cancel the item.
6. Exchange & Return policy:
- For any items requiring exchange please contact Index Lights Online Customer Services within 48hrs of receipt of your order.
- Cash or credit card refunds will be processed by Index Lights within 72 hours, the time funds appear in your account will depend on your bank.
- For orders placed by credit card, any refund will be applied to the card used at point of ordering.
- Any request for refund or exchange of products will be verified by Index Lights Online Customer Services.
- Items can be replaced if they have never been used.
7. Orders which fail to meet our usual high standards:
In the event that your order is visibly damaged or in any way does not meet our usual high standards, you may refuse to accept the order and you can raise a complaint about the order to email@example.com.
For individual items found to be damaged when unpacking, please notify customer services within 24hrs for a refund/store credit. Refunds will only be given where the product is returned or photo verification of product condition is provided.
8. Stock shortages on popular goods:
- We do our best to ensure that we have amazing availability but we do occasionally run out of some products. If this does occur, we will give you the option to have a substitute of a similar product or cancel the item altogether or/and substitute of different size product of same brand.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or delivery address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from Index Lights Online for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party.
9. Use of Credit Cards:
If you find your credit card has been used without your authority please tell us within 24 hours of finding out. You must also tell your card issuer within the time limits you agree in your card scheme rules.
10. Expiry Dates:
There is no expiry date of the products we sell. But if applicable we shall mention it in the product listing.
11. Redemption of Index Lights Online coupon (where applicable):
In the event that a customer is allowed to redeem a Index Lights Online coupon through the app/website, that coupon will be redeemed for full amount only, and no partial redemption is allowed.
12. Use of Promotion Codes:
- Only one (1) promo code may be redeemed per user account/per household/ per promotion.
- Index Lights Online Promo Codes can only be redeemed online and must be submitted at point of order entry.
- You must be 18 years or older to redeem a promo code.
- Promo codes may require a minimum order value per purchase, as well as other limitations or exceptions – details will be provided with the promotion.
- Even if a code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the Index Lights Online Customer Support team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
- Promo codes are strictly free promotional voucher codes with no monetary value. They have an expiration date which is displayed under the promo code’s value online.
- The website/APP provide the possibility to purchase product(s) online and to settle payment online, delivery method available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
- We accept the following modes of payment: I. For online payment transactions: Bank credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), mada cards only for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia through internet payment gateway service provider.
- For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card / mada card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card / mada card supplier for that.
- We do not store your credit card / mada card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
- We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
- Credit card / mada card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
- When an order is cancelled a refund will be given through credit/mada card
- When the order amount is less than the charged amount, the remaining amount will be issued as a store credit in the APP
- Partial refund is not allowed on mada cards.
- Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
14. Apple Pay:
- Apple Pay is an e-payment service that is available for iOS devices only as it is provided by Apple.
- Apple Pay collects details of your payment cards by nature, making youable to use your phone as a direct payment tool.
- You can install and use the Apple Pay service on iPhone 6 or later.
- To start using the service, use the Apple Wallet app to save your payment card information and data.
- To use it on your iPhone, you need Face ID or Touch ID.
- Cards supported by Apple Pay in Saudi Arabia are VISA, Mastercard & mada.
- When an order is cancelled the amount will be refunded to source of payment.
- When the order amount is less than the charged amount, the remaining amount will be issued as a store credit in the APP.
15. Assembly Items:
- Items are accepted for return within 48 hours from the time delivered.
- The customer must visit the store where delivered from to process the return.
- It must be intact with its original packing – no return is possible if the original packing was opened, damaged, or unsealed.
- Items under warranty will be entertained upon validating the warranty clauses applicable.
16. Amendment of the Terms & Conditions:
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of the app/website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms & Conditions at any given time on the app/website.
In the event the modified Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service of the app/website. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of this app/website.